Hi,

On Sunday 01 August 2004 15:34, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 12:21:43PM +0300, ik wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Two thigs:
> > 1. Original Events have also the "Handle" of the window who cuse the event.
> > 2. you have two events of Focus in X itself:
> >     typedef XFocusChangeEvent XFocusInEvent;
> >     typedef XFocusChangeEvent XFocusOutEvent;
> >
> > for the code that works for me more or less... :)
> >
> >     case FocusOut:
> >     case FocusIn :
> >             if (Events_Status.xfocus.window == CurrentWindow) {

> So this basically works for a single window, right?
>
> BTW: do you have any relevant "hacks" not written in fps?
I love pascal as programming language but it's not the only langauge i know and using
:)

First of all, i published here: http://upload.co.il/stage/studio/creation.asp?id=302 a
c code for creating a window few months ago...
I tested the code i gave you using the code i added there. and it worked well with the
mouse as well as in keyboard switching (i'm using xfce4).

Ido
--
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
    Thomas Jefferson