On Sun, Aug 15, 2004, Yosef Leibovich wrote about "Re: Call for Volunteers: Project
Ben-Yehuda":
> I'm working currently of a similar project it is still in a pre-alpha
> nonfunctional stage, however I intend to finish it within a year or so.
> The project aims to provide an open-source sollution similar to takdin
> (takdinet.co.il) it will feature a web-interface you can use. No Niqud
> support for now but it is in my TODO list. If anyone plans anything do
> contact me
> on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You have sparked my interest. What is it that you hope to do? A search
engine for Hebrew? A system for understanding the most likely reading
for each Hebrew word to facilitate correct searches (high precision
while keeping high recall?)
And what does "takdin" do that you are trying to emulate?

Thanks,
Nadav.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |          Sunday, Aug 15 2004, 29 Av 5764
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |Only dead fish go with the flow.