Hi all,

I'm working on creating a RH ES3 license less distribution.

I've been able to remove all of the non GNU packages from the
installation however some exist during the setup process.
Two RPMs in this distribution are licensed to Red Hat (these rpms
contain pictures only) are anaconda-images-9.1-3.RHEL.noarch.rpm and
redhat-logos-1.1.14.3-1.noarch.rpm

But under /RedHat/base there are some *.img files, which contains also
some licensed pictures. Do you know, if there is a script to rebuild
these files?

Thanks,
Ohad