Next week on tuesday I am going to be on TV at "Teva Hadvarim" channel (I have no idea where it is in Yes or Hot).

The show is called MicroScoop and will be shown on November 9th at 18:00.

The show will be recorded this wednesday so if you think there is something that is very important that I should say, write me it before wednesday.

Remember the time is short, it will be about 6 minutes.

--

Ori Idan