Omer - Thx for the full answer :)
Unfortunately for me, it seems as if the new Monitor I just received was broken. (I've tested it on a few other boxes always with the same results... blurry strap that runs from the upper end of the screen to the bottom.)
It's on its way to the store as we speak :) Meanwhile I have rolled back into my good old 795FT (Plus) model.

Amit