Hi guys -
I believe that 23 mails in this thread (including personal posts - I
love it when gmail counts how many mails where in a "conversation") is
already too much for this list especially because it's off topic.
This could be a nice to have thing but in no means is it a right to
hurt and somehow do to people of this list something they don't want
to be done to them.
So even if there are some people that are pro the idea I believe that
that's what this community is  all about and I'l remove my suggestion
to open the group.
If the definition of IGLU as danny and Shachar stated indeed a
"community/peer-support resource" and we want it to stay that way I'll
respect the communities vote and stop this thread as well.

Thanks for the time taken to assess, explain and describe you're
opinions on these matters -

Lior.

--
Peace Love and Penguins -