Oded Arbel wrote:

Like everyone else.

I wouldn't go with GoDaddy. they are anoying bastards. They register each domain 1 year more then what you purchased, so you can't just let it expire and re-register it with another registrar - you have to do their registeration transfer which costs money, even after you are no longer their client and/or extend your registration. I guess its some kind of a customer lock-in.

Huh? I don't see it.

whois on lingnu.com shows that it expires on 26-nov-2005. Going through their customer info, I see exactly the same date there. The same goes for my other go-daddy domains. I also don't see their transfer costs, and would very much appreciate a link to those.

In fact, aside from the occasional annoying emails (which I had to stop manually after having registered), I have not had any hitch working with them.

         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.