בשבת, 25 בדצמבר 2004, 23:27, כתבת:
> I hope someone living close to you will help with this. If you get no
> such offer in, say, a week, I suggest you write again, and maybe people
> living further would decide to help.
dont worry, be happy, I already contacted Rafi
:)

>However, if you are interested, you might consider installing Debian -
>while I never read specific docs, I did see they specifically mention
>support for braile terminals *during installation*.
OK, acording to Rafi, also Fedora core3 suports them, but...
it seems that some displays "freeze" durning installations. I have asked for
the specific model, but anyway:

does anyone have experience with these stuff? what problems does each distro
have in this area? I can google, but people with experience are always
better.

> I also just checked, and saw that knoppix also supports them - boot it
> with 'knoppix blind' to try. It has a file called
> 'knoppix-cheatcodes.txt' with all the options you can pass at boot.
cool. I will try that, as much as I can.

.. and...
what application on Windows can be used to burn ISO's? (I am asking for Rafi,
as I think I will be able to find one suitable for me).

--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il

diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il