Hi,
I am using a lot of graphics, and therefore, I set my X term
at the hiibhest resolution afforded by my hardware.
As a result, unless I use a large font, the text in xterm is
very small. In English, am pretty happy with fn 12x24
(-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1)
despite the near-identity between the letter l and the numeral
1. But I did not find anything of comparable size in Hebrew.
I have the fixed and the Culmus fonts.
Now, before I download and try every other font, I would like
to know, from others' experience if there is anything to try.
For the moment I am using the 10x20hu
(-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--20-200-75-75-c-100-iso8859-8).
in a "normal" (not Unicode) xterm.
While I am at it: With most Culmus fonts (the only exception
I can think of is Miriam mono), the spacing between the letters
is unusually large. Anyone knows why ?
Thanks, Avraham