Hi Arie,

I would like to know what problems did you find regarding nikud in Qt, as I did not find any.

Which Qt version?  which distro (as they patch those libraries quite a
lot, you will find sometimes bugs on the official versions, and not in
distos ones)

Arie Folger wrote:

Hi,

While currently no longer a list member, I am sending you this bessorah tovah:

The annoying OOo nikud bug exists also in QT based apps, even as they are not dependent on each other AFAIK. After some bug reporting here http://bugs.kde.org/process_bug.cgi , I sent a bug report to Trolltech, who responded with:

 Indeed, we've been able to reproduce this using the regular textedit
 example distributed with Qt. We'll see if we can fix this for the next
 patch release of Qt.
 [snip]
 > Thanks for this speeeedy reply.
 No problem, internationalization is a pretty important part of Qt,
 so thanks for the detailed description.

Cheers and thanks for our dedicated friends at Trolltech!

AF