Hi all,

I am scratching my head and most confused.

Every time I burn a CD for a friend using Win 2000. He just can't read
them and the disk causes him a system lockup.

I ususally make cds in cdrecord and have tried a slow speed 12x or 10x
or 8x even, but this doesn't seem to help.

This last time I used K3b and no errors were reported, I even used an
expensive media which seems to work for me well.

I just go an email from my friend and again he can't read the cd???

Has anyone seen this before?
How can I change how I burn so he can read it?
Is there any other cause of such strange behaviour?

Thanks
Aaron