Kovriga, Gregory wrote:

Should we start bombing their customer support with this issue simultaneously?

No, that will likely not help.

What we CAN do, however, is hurt them where they'll feel it. Let's decide on a date, say - April 1st. During that day, all Discount bank Linux users are to call in, once every half an hour or so, and ask what their current balance is. State that you are waiting for your salary to come in, or something. When asked why don't you check that through the Internet, tell them you can't, as they locked you out.

Explanation: Human answering of the phone is expensive to them. Human answering of the phone for such pointless things as balance check are triply so. This will lengthen their phone lines, and is likely to hurt.

If you think we should go forward with this one, I'll set up a coordination web page, and we'll try to do it.

Considering the amount of money we all together have in this bank I would say that lack of interest of the bank is his customers is quite surprising...

Banks are a cartel. Not surprising at all.

Gregory.

         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh