On Saturday April 23 2005 10:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> ROTFL!
>
> Except that Running Windows 3.10 for 3 years might be considered cruel
> and unusual :-)

How about 1.0 then? Given some time, I can provide a 5.25 diskette
torture^Winstall set...for the pure sake of justice, of course. Heck, I will
even dig out that drive out of my scrap pile and revive the old 486 box I
typically rest my bored feet on with the 386 motherboard off the wall just to
watch someone use it! *evil grin*

--
Off to practice my evil laughter,
Vasiliev Michael

The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.