If anyone - Stallman should be Moses. IMHO.

On 4/23/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Happy Pesach to all,

For our seder tonight (I'm in CA right now) we're each supposed to bring
something remotely connected with Pesach. Can any of you think of a
connection between Pesach and Linux ?

Perhaps I can write a parody of the exodus with Bill Gates as Pharoh and
Linus (or Eric?) as Moses ...

Michael