On 30/05/2005, at 16:28, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

Hi People,

I'm looking for a blog software which is written with PHP and has BiDi support.

So far, all I found were several dozens of BLOG software packages
without any RTL support at all.

Any suggestions?

For most well-written blog software, all you need to do is adjust the code in the templates for RTL- a matter of a few minutes if you know HTML. Also, there is WordPress, which is php based and has some Hebrew templates+ translation:
http://www.trans.co.il/wp/
I haven't used it myself (I use MovableType, which isn't php based), but I understand that WP is pretty good
---
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com