Lior Kaplan wrote:
> The picture made me laugh really hard. Thanks. (:
>
> I think I'll use it for the Bar Ilan Linux Club, if that's ok with you
> and the creator (please send me the details for credit).

I'll send everything on Sunday at the moment I'll get back home. And
even don't think to make a logo from this PNG of not so great quality.
You'll get a normal SVG on Sunday.
The think I ask for is to set creator's and my details on the picture by
itself or/and anywhere else on your web-site (it's up to you to decide).
Make the original file (SVG) to be open for free downloading by users.
You know GPL.

--
Regards,

Gregory Man