I personally agree with every word.

So what if people don't find bugs in qmail. Does it make a difference to me whether the bug exists or whether the bug is found and patched before anyone exploits it.
Chances are that if you use a supported distribution and you update regularly, any bugs will be taken care of before something happens.

On the other hand, qmail is such a pain to install (I mean download, patch, patch, patch,....,patch and install) it ends up wasting more time than any server update.

yonah