On Thu, Dec 08, 2005, Uri Even-Chen wrote about "Re: [off topic] Wikipedia &
Jimmy Wales":
> OK, you asked for an example, you got it.  Look at the history of
> "שיחה:אריאל שרון" from 28 May 2005.  There were comments by an anonymous
> user which were deleted by the system administrators.  Read the
> discussion and then read the comments that were deleted.
>
> http://he.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%97%D7%94:%D7%90%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%90%D7%9C_%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%9F&action=history

I can't for the life of me understand what you're complaining about. It
appears that a few children (or adults acting like children) continuously
blank the page and replace it by complaints. They also appear to have used
sock-puppet accounts (the same person using multiple accounts to disguise
their identity). I really hope that these people were banned from Wikipedia.
I really hope this wasn't you...

> Also, check why "משתמש:שי דוד" was deleted.  Can you find any
> explanation?  Or is the explanation deleted too?

Again, what are you trying to say??? You simple wrote his name wrong! His
name is "דוד שי", and not "שי דוד". See

http://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%AA%D7%9E%D7%A9:%D7%93%D7%95%D7%93_%D7%A9%D7%99

This David Shay guy is a well-respected member of the Hebrew Wikipedia
community, and contributed dozens of articles to the Hebrew Wikipedia.
Have you contributed more to it?

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Thursday, Dec 8 2005, 8 Kislev 5766
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |I have an open mind - it's just closed