On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 11:19 +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> As for your problem, I'm not sure what to recommend to you. Try to
> install "mkinitrd" and run it manually, see whether images it create
> work better. make sure that yaird is installed. RTFM yaird and run it
> manually. Other than that, I'm afraid I cannot help you.

Question to anyone who uses Debian Testing and is successful in running
kernel 2.6.15 in his installation (especially after having gone the path
of upgrading to Debian Etch [Testing] from Debian Sarge [stable]):
What exactly did you do to accomplish this feat?
                                                     --- Omer
--
Every good master plan involves building a time machine.  Moshe Zadka
My own blog is at http://tddpirate.livejournal.com/

I may be affiliated in any way.