Ok, so I made a very stupid mistake and this is the situation:
I have a running process with an open FD to a file, but the file was
deleted by rm, hence it's not addressable from anywhere in the
filesystem (ext3). once i close the process, the file will be deleted.
Is there anyting i can do to recover the file and link it to another
filename, so it won't be deleted when the process exits?
--
  Dvir Volk
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]