Michael Vasiliev wrote:
Oded, there are some things that I will certainly not tolerate on this list and xenophobia is one of them. Consider yourself officially warned. In case you decide to continue pursuing that topic, I'll arrange you a personal vacation with less reading and writing. Have a nice day.

Have you never heard of freedom of speech?  I don't agree with what he
said, but he has the right to think and say it!  He didn't curse and
didn't break any rule, he just said that he thinks the American decision
makers are stupid.  I think there are some truth in it.  But I wouldn't
use the word stupid - I would use the words arrogant, selfish etc.

Best Regards,

Uri Even-Chen
Speedy Net
Raanana, Israel.