Quoting Yonah Russ, from the post of Mon, 24 Apr:
> On 4/24/06, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 4/24/06, Yonah Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > If it was a mistake, then I'm sure google will make a public apology.
> > > Unfortunately, I doubt it was a mistake.
> >
> > Excuse me, sir, but have you bothered to ask them?
>
> yes- I have yet to receive a response.
> yonah

I see you finally have. I also see it was a bug.

Would YOU now take the time to appologize to Sergey Brin and his many
Jewish employees (including several Israelis, Shosh Forbes being my
favorite) for accusing them of supporting the Hamas and Judeo-genocide
because of a tiny bug?

As for their slow response to you - I'm amazed they responded at all.
instead of reporting the bug and suggesting a fix you attacked with
heavy artilary, hate crime accusations and dragged extremist politics
into a puny little SOFTWARE BUG REPORT! get a grip and take a cold
shower. Do you also blame the Debian project for racism whenever you
report a bug? Great way to get cooperation.

As for the timezone, Israel changes the DST dates around, but we are
still GMT+2. in Summer it's GMT+2 plus an hour of offset. Google may be
able to follow the DST date changes from the internationally published
timezone info definitions (I have no idea who'se in charge, btw) as used
to compile for different flavors of Unix. If there's anyone to complain
to about ignoring the Israeli DST it's Micro$oft who causes all the
mailed meetings clients send me to appear offset in my calendar by an
hour, because each summer, 99% of windows-bound Israelis move Greenwich
to Paris because Bill Gates is too lazy.

Just as a precaution, allow me to remind you, before you flame M$ as
antisemitic, Ballmer is Jewish and his lawyer is probably one too. they
also make more money than you. Get a VERY expensive lawyer and then go
ahead and post your bug report :)

no reply necessary, bite your tounge. I'm not going to argue with bigots
this week. too busy and too tired.

--
Throw it in the toaster and watch it pop!
Ira Abramov