On 5/13/06, Marc A. Volovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quoth Alon Altman:

> Two questions:
> 1. Any rides from Haifa area?

Is there any Eater (other than AA) who lives north of Israel (i.e. north

"North of Israel", as far as my geography goes, is only Lebannon.
Are you asking for a ride from there?

I know someone with an experience of stealing anf flying a Cessna 152 from
the Beirut Airport to Haifa airfield, in case this counts :) (he also
has the most
beautiful birth date I know - 11/22/33).

--Amos
--
"(God) is my favourite fictional character." - Homer Simpson