Quoth Oleg Goldshmidt:

> Call me paranoid, but I believe they really are out there to get me.

They are. They, in this case, being "they" - the faceless and largely
anonymous forces of both evil and good, not to mention several forces in
between and a few at an angle.

[snip running GEL]
> implications? Google is not a company I would trust implicitly, and I
> feel extra paranoid.

Is there a company (or, to take matters to an extreme, a state) that you DO
trust implicitly? Or, as the case may be, EXplicitly. Would you trust
Microsoft? Adobe? CA? IBM? Lenovo? Eplication? Sun Microsystems? Yahoo?
Which?

Would you trust, again implicitly or explicitly, Israel? USA? Russia?
Uganda? Pakistan? Palestine? South Africa? Mexico? Brasil? Togo? Australia?
Canada?

If you trust any one entity, I suggest you read up on "nacht und nebel" and
its application by various states. Read up on such illustrious people as
Yechiel Horev, Lavrenti Beriya, Ernst Kaltenbrunner who all had a hand in
development of the "NuN" system.

As for the specific question of GEL - if you want, play with it a bit from
a jail filesystem (which is what I did) and if you like it (which I did
not) - obliterate it.

---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Swiftouch, LTD                                             +972-544-676764