OK. I found usp10.dll on my system (it is at version 1.420.2600.2180 if that means anything).

So the last question is, is David an OpenType font? Is there an easy way to determine that?

David Suna
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shachar Shemesh wrote:
David Suna wrote:

The stylesheet defines the Hebrew text as font-family: David

I don't know if David is an OpenType font. I know it is TrueType. I am viewing the site on the same Windows XP Pro (SP2) machine using Firefox 1.5.0.4 and IE 6.0. I did a search on my system but I did not find uniscribe.dll.
That's because that's the name of the system, not of the DLL. The DLL is called something along the lines of "usp10". It is indirectly used by the system, even if IE doesn't use it directly.
How do I check if firefox is using uniscribe.dll? If not is there an easy way to install it?
It's built-in with the system. I don't know whether firefox uses it directly, uses it through the standard text rendering, or uses its own system altogether.
Thanks,

David Suna
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Shachar