I am starting to understand now that for that particular job i need to be
ultra proficient with RCS and RCS related tools and how it can be used with
scripts like rsh based shell scripts, perl, etc...
(before anyone starts, yes i know RCS is also ultra limited, but that's what
happens with legacy huge projects that no one wants to revise now).
Are there some good manuals, books, articles, anything out there that can give
me the edge on this?
10x.

Regards,
        Tzahi.