Oh collective wisdom of all things linux.
I have an scp question..
I have a script which scps's files from one server to another, I want to be
sure that each scp command has ended successfully before I procceed to the
next scp.
The problems I'm seeing (sending from an ubuntu dapper to a debian stable)
is that my scp reports I've arrived to 100% of the copy but it's still
hangs.
Beyond rendering my script useless it leaves tons of scp process on the
server which isn't a pretty sight either?
Anybody noticed this behaviour in scripting ssh, or has misconfigured
something in a smiliar fashion?
Debugging techinqes? adding verbosity with -v didn't help to much.
thanks for any ideas
Lior.

---
ליאור קסוס , לינוויט