On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Ira Abramov wrote:

Quoting Peter, from the post of Wed, 29 Nov:

.. while talking to kelly.abramov.org.:
RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 451 ;z; Dynamic IP pool blocked due to zombie infestation. See
http://rbl.eonspace.net/?rblip=192.114.44.226/21 for details
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Deferred: 451 ;z; Dynamic IP pool blocked due to zombie
infestation. See http://rbl.eonspace.net/?rblip=192.114.44.226/21 for details

well, you ARE trying to send directly from a dialup address. have you
considered using an authorized relay, like your ISP's?

sorry, no other way to reach him, his filters are too good ;-)

all the credit goes to the wonderful RBLs. the spam amounts are down
wonderfully. and I got your message fine. the copy you send via linux-il
got here loud and clear :)

One small nitpick: Some dolt blocked an IP block that is indeed zombied, but in fact it is two IP blocks. Both are in Bulgaria, and both are infested (you should see my webserver's log). BUT I am not in Bulgaria and I have an IP that is sandwiched between the Bulgarians, from Actcom. And I have no zombie here (at least not in the computer). So trigger-happy blacklisters are not exactly my favorite hereoes. Never were. Who knows how many people do not get my email because of such things.

Peter