Actually I'm currently looking at their site in firefox and it looks
fine to me. They used to have a problem with incorrect encoding
detection that needed manual ajustment, but now even that is gone...So
what reverse font are you talking about?

On 12/7/06, ik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/7/06, Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Michael Sternberg wrote:
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > For everybody who's tired of looking on reversed hebrew of Bank haPoalim
> > personal account web interface I have found a wonderful extension for
> > FireFox that solves this problem:
> >
> > http://www.effie.co.il/mozvuvu/home.html
> >
> > enjoy :)
> >
> > P.S. I do not understand why Bank haPoalim still did not fixed their
> > problem with reverse Hebrew in FireFox, its there for at least three
> > years..
>
> Probably because they don't an effie of Firefox users or site user at large
:-)

Actually the problem equally exists in Internet Explorer. They equally
makes bad work, so please do not get so excited ;)

> Gilad
>
> --
> Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Codefidence. A name you can trust(tm)
> Web: http://codefidence.com  | SIP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> IL: +972.3.7515563 ext. 201  | Fax:            +972.3.7515503
> US: +1.212.2026643 ext. 201  | Cel:           +972.52.8260388

Ido
--
http://ik.homelinux.org/