Let me refine this. Very much like linux kernel is more or less trusted
to have no secret evil code because of the many eyes principle, so does,
for example, tab mix plus.
However, an obscure plugin like this bank hapoalim plugin does not have many
eyes on its code and thus, more dangerous than other more famous plugins.

--
Regards,
        Tzahi.