On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 07:14:12PM +0200, Peter wrote:

> >On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Yedidyah Bar-David wrote: ...
>
> I use rxvt with 10x20 font all the time. Hebrew works (iso8859-8) but I
> use that very little. I did not try utf-8 in rxvt.

Of course - it also works here perfectly with Hebrew in UTF-8. I meant
does it support Unicode BIDI? Like mlterm? Doesn't seem so to me.

BTW, I also like very much this 10x20 font, and patched the Unicode one
(iso10646-1) to have the glyphs of the 10x20 iso8859-8 one (IIRC
downloaded many years ago from somewhere, not sure if it's now part of
the official X). You can get my patched font at
<http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~didi/10x20heb.tgz>.
--
Didi