ביום שישי 29 דצמבר 2006, 13:43, נכתב על ידי Maxim Veksler:
> - IBM (note: Not the new lenovo junk!)

I assume you are talking about the Lenovo 3000 series, which Hetz described in
this thread. Do you have anything more to say about this laptio (besides what
Hetz told, in which partly disagree).

I agree with Hetz, crappy machine, good service (I prefer that then the other
way).

--
diego, kde-il translation team - http://il.kde.org