On Friday, 19 בJanuary 2007 00:22, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I was thinking along the lines of log files filling up

logrotate?

> and dns cache files filling up.

What dns cache files? AFAIK, named(8) has a memory cache only.
[even if it did have disk cache, isn't simpler to trim cache files
 than reinstall your operating system :-O

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron
ICQ UIN: 16527398

"We continue to live in a world where all our know-how is locked into
binary files in an unknown format. If our documents are our corporate
memory, Microsoft still has us all condemned to Alzheimer's."
              -- Simon Phipps