El dom, 28-01-2007 a las 23:32 +0200, Beni Cherniavsky escribió:

> To add my $2e-2 to the argument, this is not a big concern.  How many
> times have you seen NTFS crash?  NTFS is not FAT (*), so windows is
> not really going to ruin the image file (unless the sky falls hard
> upon the partition, in which case windows will die as well the user
> will know who is to blame ;-).  And from linux's side, since it's only
> a fixed-size image file, there is no danger of damaging the NTFS
> either - the only access to NTFS is read-only to find the sectors
> where the image file sits.
>
> (*) Still, the world is crazy in trusting all their data to a hardly
> documented proprietary FS...
See the future improvements for install.exe, the Ubuntu version( sister)
of the program.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/install.exe#head-7180a43dffb23de674cd6b75ee727a30d3b9c0ef
The option to create an ext3 system and export all the OS will be
available.
The program will also import internet setting( maybe connections too?), emails,
bokkmarks, etc...
--
Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>