El lun, 19-02-2007 a las 17:53 +0200, Dan Bar Dov escribió:
> Is there some free linux app similar to Visio or McDraw?
> I'd like to draw some block diagrams and save as GIF/JPEG so I can
> display it in a web browser.
You can try OpenOffice Draw. It is part of the OpenOffice suite. It is
not so sophisticated as the apps you mentioned, but considering your
needs, it should do the work. You always have the possibility of doing
retouches with GIMP.
An additional alternative, could be Xara. It is intended to vectorial
graphics, but it would be well also for diagrams.

> Thanks,
> Dan

Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>