--- Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, Valery Reznic wrote:
>
> > Good day.
> >
> > I have apache server behind firewall, which block
> all
> > incoming connection and allow all outgoing and I'd
> > like to access it from outside
> >
> > Is it a way to access this apache server from
> outside
> > ?
> > (something like ssh's option -R )
>
> You are looking for port forwarding:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO/forwarders.html
I saw this link before.
Or I don't understand how can I use this HOWTO or I
don't explain myself plain :( .

Let me try again.

There is computer A, Firewall F, and another linux box

A ----> F ----- B

Firewall allow only outgoing connection from A.

Apache run on the box A.
I'd like to do port forwarding (or something), so
http://B...
will work, accessing apache on box A.

It's looks for me, that this HowTo describe how do
port forwarding if you got incoming connection.
But I haven't.

Am I miss something ?
Valery