--- Boaz Rymland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Thank you, it did thet trick.
> > I just don't realized before, that 'ssh -R' create
> > prot forwardind for everything, I was thinking it
> can
> > be used just for ssh itself.
> >
> Port forwarding simply does... "port forwarding" :-)
> , regardless of
> protocol used (above TCP level), HTTP in our case.
Yes, I see it now. Before I expect this kind of
functionality in "protocol-neutral" netcat or socat,
but for some reason it's not there but in ssh.
By the way, is ssh-client implement -R on it's own, or
with cooperaion from sshd ?

Valery.

> A very powerful tool in your disposal, that's for
> sure. You can do magic
> or raise havoc(...) with it.
Ummm. I have root on both A and B, so I got a simpler
way to raise havoc :)

Valery