El vie, 30-03-2007 a las 19:11 +0200, Shlomi Fish escribió:

> > By the way, I want to recall that it will the last opportunity to drink
> > beer before Passover. So, those attendees who are interested can think
> > about a place after the meeting. A possibility can be¨ Rosh Pina¨ it is
> > at Bordetsky 5 min. walking from TAU, they have food, a happy hour, also
> > is cheaper than the campus´ coffee shop and you not have to wait for big
> > tables.
> >

> I don't know about you, but I don't need beer (or any other alcohol or
> caffeine or sugar or cigarettes or whatever) to feel good.

I don´t believe you about sugars.

> Beer would be nice
> for people who can enjoy it, but I'm not going to a smoke-filled pub instead
> of a nice outdoor cafי, like the TAU "Coffee to Go" which I really like. If
> you want to hit a pub later - be my guest. If not - can you consider wine
> instead?

Considering the desires of some people last meeting, the intentions are
to go to a quiet, cheaper, not smoke-filled, with better beers and no
noisy people place, as the one that I´m proposing. The idea is to have
fun after enjoying the lecture so it will ups to the people.
Shlomi, if you accept to come and try once, I´ll give you a Red Hat
edition of the Elite´s chocolate bar.
Yes, such thing exists and I have three and no, is not open source. It
was only for free( as beer?);)

Cheers,

Julian

--