On Mon, 16 Apr 2007, Julian Daich wrote:

[snip]
El lun, 16-04-2007 a las 10:46 +1000, Geoff Shang escribi?:

I'm about to move to Israel with my wife.  We've managed to land ourselves
a good deal for cable Internet, and I've been reading conflicting
information about how it works.

[snip]
AFAIK and at least until four months ago, cable uses L2TP. For more
information check out
http://www.netcheif.com/Articles/BrdBandDefs/BrdBandDefs.htm

This is a Hebrew article - is there something similar in English?

  - yba

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.  It's confusing trying to get
technical questions answered from the other side of the world when you don't
speak the language.

Cheers,

--
  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -