On Thu, May 10, 2007, Amichai Rotman wrote about "Re: AMV movie file creator
for "MP4" Player.":
> Hello Geoffrey,
>
> A Friend at work has a similar player and I had some time with it and it's
> application...
>
> I am still trying to figure out what are the specs of the AMV format.
>
> From what I understand, it's kinda AVI+MP4 combo...

Maybe I'm missing something, but searching 'amv mp4' in Google turned up
a lot of pages on this AMV format, including a Wikipedia article (calling
it a "video file format produced for use in Chinese mp3/mp4/mtv players").
In the wikipedia article there also seems to be software that converts
into this format (though probably Windows-only).

Did you try looking at these pages?

--
Nadav Har'El                        |     Thursday, May 10 2007, 22 Iyyar 5767
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.