Hi Elazar,
What do you mean by a list of bounced emails? What format do you need the list to be in? You can install Sendmail on a PIII and handle 400K per day depending on the average size of the messages and your bandwidth. Sendmail has the log format and rule rewriting capabilityies that you probably need, here as PostFix is probably harder to configure for this type of specialized task.

  - yba

On Thu, 17 May 2007, Elazar Leibovich wrote:

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:52:55 +0300
From: Elazar Leibovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ILUG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SMTP relay server

I'm looking for a SMTP relay server, that would enable me to recieve a
list of bounced emails. It needs to support delivery of 400K messages
daily.
Can you provide me any recommendations?

  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -