I think the real question is this- bounced emails go to the address of the
sender. In a mailing list setup you should be able to set the address for
all bounced messages to something unique like [EMAIL PROTECTED] in which case
any MTA can filter out all mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and leave other addresses
to be handled normally.

If you can't set the bounce address, then you mean to filter the bounced
messages out of possibly real messages and relay them somewhere else- I'm
not sure how simple that is.

yonah