I've been trying to find a solution for audio communication (ie
libjingle) with google talk clients on windows. So far, no luck.
I tried tapiocaui, gossip-telepathy, but nothing worked. Either
installation went havoc (needed a specific version of a specific
library I couldn't find) or it installed fine and didn't work.
Wine reportedly don't work with recent google talk at all, not to
mention supporting voice calls.
Anyone had any luck with that?
You know, it's funny. Google has released the code and documentation
for their libjingle more than year ago, yet, no project really
supports it.
Any luck with any other win+lin VOIP client, with minimal installation hassle?