Dotan Cohen wrote:

On 17/06/07, Schneidman Danny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ASAF HALILI wrote:

But Actcom sold to bezeq and i'm not sure about the linux support now,
 you need to check it.
Dont count on Linux support, as all employees got fired, and as far as i
understood, Bezeq's supporters have no clue
 Danny

The last time I called with a problem (some weeks ago) all seemed
normal. I'll try bugging them again to see what has changed.
As one of the former employees, the changes i speak about are since 1/6/07 ( two weeks ago )

If there is no Linux support at Actcom anymore, then what must one do
to connect via a Jordanian ISP?
Its an idea ...

Danny

Dotan Cohen