I just wrote a post about it (hebrew post):
http://www.oriidan.info/article/custserv

--
Ori Idan

On 6/17/07, Geoffrey S. Mendelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 04:24:57PM +0300, Schneidman Danny wrote:
> As one of the former employees, the changes i speak about are since
> 1/6/07 ( two weeks ago )

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find a better job soon, if you haven't
already found one.

> >If there is no Linux support at Actcom anymore, then what must one do
> >to connect via a Jordanian ISP?
> Its an idea ...

AFAIK Orange and Bynet are still around. Not cheap, but still there.

Does BEZEQ (the phone company, not the ISP) still have their 10 NIS a
month
deal for support of a router on an aDSL line? That might be a better
option
such as a Linksys WRTG54-L and Tomato.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838