On 18/07/07, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Or just stop using their site and go somewhere else, as I used to do.

I used to visit some of their forums years ago until it stopped working with
Firefox, so I moved on to more cooperative (or less uncooperative, in
Tapuz's case) sites.

For personal use, yes. The problem is, that a _lot_ of people use
Walla and will not switch. They don't seem to understand that they
_can_ switch. And I they already have enough to deal with when
switching from XP to Ubuntu. Websites that don't work, and must be
abandoned, is hard for them to grasp.

Yes, Walla has prevented people (at least two that I have helped) from
switching to Ubuntu. And probably hundreds of others from switching to
Firefox.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/