On 18/07/07, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 18/07/07, Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, Walla has prevented people (at least two that I have helped) from
> switching to Ubuntu. And probably hundreds of others from switching to
> Firefox.

What about IEs4Linux (
http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page) as an
easy way to infect your Ubuntu with IE?

But I'm probably digressing, and your main point of keeping the Firefox hit
count on Walla's radar up might have merit.

Cheers,

--Amos

Last time I tried IE4Linux, the Hebrew support was terrible. Ugly
fonts, and no typing. Has that improved? What distro/desktop/locale
does it work well on?

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/