This is another issue that seems to repeat on the list every few
months.  I took the courtesy to summarize the findings of this thread
here: http://www.mybroadband.co.il/wiki/Banks.  Hopefully we and other
communities can keep the list up to date (feel free to publish the link
wherever relevant).

Gadi

--
Gadi Cohen aka Kinslayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> www.wastelands.net
Freelance admin/coding/design HABONIM DROR linux/fantasy enthusiast