ביום רביעי, 5 בספטמבר 2007, נכתב על ידי Ori Idan:
> Drorit software will soon be approved (I hope) and it runs under Linux.
> It is written in PHP and can actually be run on any operating system
> supporting PHP.
> I tested it only on Linux.

Thanks! It's great to know we have a FOSS solution :) Thanks for the work you
put in.

I am also interested to know if there are other software that work on Linux in
this domain. I would like to install Linux in an office, and they might not
take my advice for accounting software, so I would like to make sure they
have the choice.

--y