You are right.
SF serves now only as CVS for the project and needs to be updated.
As for marketing, I have a partner who is much better then me in marketing,
however not a marketer, he is a tax advisor and thus gives the professional
accounting side.
>From his opinion  (and I agree) we should not do anything regarding selling
the software until it is approved.
Do not fear, although we are going to sell it, it is GPL  and will stay GPL,
which means most of the money will be made from supporting and customizing
and not direct sale, since one can always download the software from the
public CVS.

--
Ori Idan